View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 03:04 AM   #35
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
I think it also should be noted of my sister femmes responding to the poll:

10% of us consider it vital to their (our) sex life.

25% of us enjoy strapping and are happy when we get to strap.

13.33% of us never have strapped but want to strap.

That is a grand total of 48.33% of femmes that have positive to very positive feelings/thoughts/enjoyment of strapping.

Just sayin'.

Personally, the idea of strapping leaves me cold (even though I'm very much in touch with the idea of my clit as a real cock in my head). I would add to that that even being on the receiving end of a strap on isn't my cup of tea - it's the visual of the strap itself that makes it all seem just a little too 'fake'

I can only speak for myself (obviously), but the reason why *I* haven't responded until now is that I saw this thread as a celebration of femme cock and didn't feel comfortable coming into a thread that celebrates something to say what I've said in my first paragraph. Your post made me realize though that by not being honest, I'm screwing (excuse the pun) with the statistics.

So no, not for me BUT really glad to see other femmes posting that it's something they enjoy.

Words
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post: