View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 09:59 PM   #1637
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Blade LOVES to make people laugh

You had to be there!
Just the look on my sister's face would crack you up...
We were having lunch time conversation when Blade asked a question about what kinda meat are authentic Gyros made from and why did my sister not like coconut?
(Annie loves Gyros but hates coconut) ...
Very quickly, he followed it with "don't you like your Lamb in your coconut?"
Annie got the goofiest look on her face like she was studying about that music quote but couldn't quite get it or remember the rest of the chorus.... She was thinking HARD until we all started cracking up and told her "it's LIME in your coconut!"

She's soooo smart yet sometimes soooo dense...
But she thought so hard about it because Blade's southern accent is so thick, she couldn't tell if he was saying Lamb or Lime... (Annie is a linguist with several degrees and speaks several languages but struggles to "hear" Blade)
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: