cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

So...I need to hang some curtains. I remember how hard it was last time trying to screw into the wall, so I bought a small, Black & Decker, cordless drill and a small set of drill bits. (My first power tool! I'm so proud!) I've charged the drill the obligatory 17 hours per instruction. I'm scared to drill holes in my wall, though! What if they come out uneven? I know I'm gonna end up spackling the wall when I leave, but I'm still wary of this task. I have to drill 3 holes with a 3/16" bit. Then, I have to put in 3 plastic anchors (my dad called them "Molly Bolts" when I was growing up). The screws will be easy and hanging the curtains will be a breeze.

I just have one question, so far: when measuring where to place the holes, can I base it on the ceiling line, or do I go with the window frame? (And does that make any sense?)

Handily challenged and may need to resort to if I can't get the curtains to hang level,

cara
cara is offline   Reply With Quote