Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

We saw two movies this weekend. Now that we are not working on my house every weekend, we looked at each other, asked what we should do instead and said, in unison: "The movies!"

We saw the first one entitled Spy, with Melissa McCarthy. She was funny but the F word seemed to be every other word and they used the C word a couple of times and I really hate that derogatory word!

We got great seats and the movie starts and in comes a woman pushing a baby carriage! WTF? She also brought a boy around 5 or 6 and they stayed throughout the movie. I kept wanting to cover his ears and felt very uncomfortable!

Yes, the baby cried periodically throughout the movie.

The movie was funny in parts and I do like Melissa but the language was over the top <<<< getting old, grannie.

The second one we saw this weekend was very good. It was a science fiction but for all that I know, the technology may already be in practice.

It made you think and entertained at the same time. I always like that in a movie!

Ex Machina

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: