Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,013 Times in 9,950 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Ordell, this isn't a bar. You don't have a tab.
me too, same as Orema, that this is from Jackie Brown (the movie), but it's when Jackie is sitting at the bar, not too far from her apartment, and she is waiting for Ordell to show up. And when Ordell shows up, Ordell comments on how convenient the bar is to her house, then turns to order a drink from the bar tender (not Max Cherry, his bail bondsman).

or, it's when Ordell goes to see Max Cherry to secure a bond for Jackie (!) After Ordell had already murdered his sidekick money and gun courier (in the trunk of Ordell's car) and Max couldn't give Ordell an bond again until the matter of the previous bail bond was cleared. So, Ordell had to cough up extra money to get Jackie out of Jail...which is when Max first meets Jackie and takes her home.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote