Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,004 Times in 9,946 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile I'm catching up . . .

Hello exercisers

With all the changes I have weathered (work wise and in my personal life), I still get a lot of walking in during the days I work. At work, it's like an ER: Feast or Famine (client wise). Sometimes at work, depending on how busy we are, I am gently surprised by how many miles I have logged. One day, a few weeks ago, back in late August, we were so busy that I logged slightly over 9 miles in steps. I was like, "wow, how did I ever do that?", lol.

On my days off, I usually get some walking in and some other types of body exercise when I dust the house down or sweep and mop or vacuum the rugs.

I have to say, my partner loves to hold me and dance with me at home. And his dance moves surprise me and leave me breathless, often times, lol. Having mobility issues and trusting my partner when he dances me across the floors is helping me to overcome some of my trust issues. Like trusting that I won't fall, when I have fallen several times this year already.

Anyway.... I am keeping with trust building skills and keeping up with demands on my health that is sometimes daunting.

Keeping up with you all, when I can, --K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: