View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 11:02 PM   #4956
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

went to Lowes after work

bought a Bosch 4.5" wide and 17" long SDS-MAX clay spade bit ... actually it is a shovel I attach to this SDS-MAX Bosch rotary hammer drill I bought recently ... can use it sitting in a chair to dig 4x4 post holes as well as a trench to bury electrical wire inside pvc pipe for addition of more floodlights ... think i will point some into the surrounding woods ... being able to see what you are hearing in the woods at night will be a spook-reducer ... I received someone else's imagination as well as mine on the production line ... I tend to get more open-minded to the ridiculous at night

also bought:

some metal and stainless still cutting wheels for my
angle grinder

Irwin 1/2 " spade bit ... think it is about 2' long

several Dewalt heavy duty extra fine toothed short metal cutting blades for my demolition saw ... thinking about cutting a third portion of the bottom of a metal barrel off to make a rocket stove when I get time
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: