Old 09-07-2016, 11:53 PM   #6
Gypsy

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Gypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST ReputationGypsy Has the BEST Reputation

After reading Selty's post, I guess I did a whoopsie...sorry. So I'll add this on. I've been single for a few years now, and have become very happy with my life...I don't think I'm very set in my ways. But having a loving body next to mine at night in bed, someone to share good times and bad times with, someone that looks at me in the eyes and I feel the love. I miss sneaking my love's favorite pack of gum over the visor, someone who finishes my sentence, and willing to try some of my cooking concoctions...lol And a friend just doesn't cut it...especially when all the friends you have are straight. Someone who would laugh when they woke up with their big toe nail was painted pink...someone who isn't addicted to their cell phone and computer. Just someone to sit down for a meal with and talk about the weather. I am not a person that always want material possessions. I have all I need and more. I miss the love of a sexual companion. I've proven to myself that I don't need a partner, but also, that I do. It's time I start to share my love, life and happiness with a butch to make my life complete...right now, she's the missing piece to my puzzle of a life. Please don't be shy, I'm very easy to talk to, accepting and have yet to find anyone boring.
Gypsy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gypsy For This Useful Post: