Old 02-25-2017, 03:03 AM   #9
Wh1ms1

How Do You Identify?:
Submissive femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
single

Wh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST ReputationWh1ms1 Has the BEST Reputation

Hmmm. Well, what am I looking for?
I am an extroverted introvert sometimes. Other times I am just an introvert.
I would like a friend. Someone who gets me as much as I get her/him. Someone I can laugh with. Someone who is a little bit tough, even if it's only on the inside. But someone who is kind, caring, and capable of love. Of truly being able to think of another person...not as an extension of themselves, but as a person who is worthwhile and beautiful in their own right.
I love butch women and transmen.
I was trained from childhood to be a utility. I am not that anymore. I still live to please and make people happy. It is just who I am. But I have learned that if I don't take care of myself, no one else will. Yes, I have learned about boundaries. And I like 'em. But I still love people.
So, I guess I am also looking for someone who will let me love them, spoil them a bit, and appreciate it when another person is actually willing to think about them enough to do special things for them. I wasn't actually planning to post this. But I think I will anyway.
I love to dance. I like music. I love to create. So maybe someone who will dance with me. Or play the guitar for me. It would be great to find someone who might want to create with me. I am perfectly ok on my own, but it is nice to have someone with you...when the sunset is overwhelmingly beautiful, When the evening air is fresh and cool and dusk is beginning to settle into the sky and everything is so serenely beautiful. It is nice to be able to share those moments with someone special.
Wh1ms1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wh1ms1 For This Useful Post: