Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
I'm a half and half coffee snob. Another ONE!!!

I love Illy espresso coffee made in a Bialetti stove top pot but rarely drink coffee at home. I gave up copious amounts of caffiene quite a number of years ago (with the same months long headache that Yellow band spoke of which was no worse than the months long headache I had from drinking too much of the damn stuff!)Rebound headache, weird how that works isn't it? and tend to only drink coffee when I'm out and about.

I drink coffee in the independent coffee shops in town. In the last 12months I've moved from drinking Barista House blend in a cappucino to a machiato or a tall machiato, again with Barista House blend; or Dolce's house blend if at my other current favourite coffee shop.Dolce's is another name in coffee that I have been seeing very recently. It's a K Cup (over here) and it's made by Nescafe
Used to be Folgers ~gag~!

I would rather eat my own eyebrows than drink McStarbucks.Burnt! However, they own Seattles Best, and that isn't as bad...in my opinion.

However, I do drink the brown liquid that passes for coffee at college or at friends houses.
Me and my stainless steel thermos, if I want a mid day java, I make my own. I won't risk bad coffee.
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote