SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliebrave View Post
Thank you, Linus! This is great!

Tell us a little bit about yourselves!
My name is Julie and I am a stay at home mom and recent graduate in Women's Studies from GSU. I live in Atlanta, Ga. I have two babies, one 16 and one 2.
Hi julie and welcome to the planet! Have a great time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrrhoy View Post
Hello, My name is Hannah. I'm in central New York. I was brought to this website because I just moved to central New York, and have been having trouble finding a niche here. I was hoping to find a niche and people to talk to here.

My hobbies including reading, cooking, art, theatre, music, and stuff like that.

Well, I hope to hear from lots of you soon.

Hannah
Hey Hannah... Welcome. Glad you found us. I'm sure you'll find many folks here to talk to!

Quote:
Originally Posted by falloutmk View Post
Hi all! I'm Frankie, I'm an androgynous femme in Michigan who is exploring her femininity more which is something I have suppressed for quite awhile. I like reading, forums, writing, M/s lifestyles, music, and creativity. I'm looking for other femmes and some butches to get to know and maybe meet?

We'll see! Thanks for reading darlings.
Hey Frankie! Welcome and good luck in your explorations. I'm sure you'll find a lot of great information here as well as meet a lot of nice people!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven. View Post
Hi everyone. I'm from Sydney australia. Actually I'm 500 south west of there but you'd never know where I'm from if I told you Lol

You want to know more about me read my profile. It says all there is about about whats important.

Here to build friends and learn and to be part of this community. So I look forward to getting to know you.

Blessings. M
Howdy Raven! Welcome to BFP and our wonderful community. Have fun!

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: