Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Telling

The painting went well this night. Luciana looked at herself in the mirror and contemplated her own image. She lived with images, and feelings, made her living sensing, and seeing. She smoothed coconut oil over her face, and the image of Mariana opened before her...Mariana, stunning, sensual. Why did she not take her? All the signals were there.

Luciana gazed at the silver hair riding her temples, and the mirror seemed to open to her thoughts...Mariana, was also gazing at herself in the mirror, wondering, thinking about Luciana and why this night came to such an early ending...Mariana gazed at her body, touched her arms, her breasts, and thought, "I am gorgeous. Why didn't Lu want me?" She felt Lu's energy embrace her at that moment, as if Lu were there touching her, caressing her, but she shook herself out of this fantasy.

Luciana, gazed into the mirror and for an instant felt the impulse to call Mariana...to tell her that she wanted her, desired her at that very moment. Luciana did not call Mariana. Luciana went into her bedroom, and prayed for self-control. She did not sleep soundly that night. Tomorrow she would do her long run.

A draft...Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post: