Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
My son's gf really wants one. She saw them while we were out the other day and just stood there all transfixed. I have to remember to tell my son when he gets here today. I think I'll let him buy her one for the holidays, then watch how she does with making stuff in it before deciding on whether or not to buy one for myself. If he does buy her one for the holidays then I'll buy her some accessories to go with it. Some of the foil pans Dee suggested and maybe a steam diverter thing, whatever that is, like Andrea mentioned. I'm wondering if there are any other accessories people use and find handy to have on hand, and if they're happy or not with the model/size they chose?
If you google it, you will see a LOT of options for accessories.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote