imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I find femme cock very attractive. the few femmes I have been very attracted to have been dominant, top, and cock wielding. I may feel a bit "meh" about doing it myself (tho fun in the moment if spurred into it) but its been something that has attracted me to the rare femme. I can pick up on it before I know about it.

I was at a party and this one femme who was a bit "ladette" (hard to explain... wolfish. likes pool, beer, rough humoured, bit letchy) and very funny, but related to me a gentleman/rakish/letchy manner. making me laugh and then staring at my body and grinning - but not long enough to be disconcerting, more like an intense glance.

she gave me a ride to the store for more supplies and sitting next to her my whole body response was... it knew something my conscious brain didnt. she related to me just like my exwife did. we got to talking and she playfully made some kind of comment, I can't recall what it was but it wasn't direct... that she packed sometimes and talked about how she just wanted a lovely feminine girly girl to spoil and bascially fuck the hell out of.

my words. not hers. she was a bit more delicate.

it was one of the very few times I thought, while I was with my wife, oh I so would. its very hard to turn my head in the first place and I had only had three people made think "oooo" when I was with inks. she was one of them.

for me, attraction is about 1) a cock on a female or woman 2) a certain dynamic and that dynamic can actually be found between not just butch-femme (I know. I've spoken sacrelig. but hey, I have had queer dykes who weren't butches treat me with the same intent and 'manner' as a butch has). 3) tomboyish or masculine. she wasn't masculine, but she was tomboyish in a particular manner 4) Dominant

so femme cock is far from "ew" to me. just meh, for me wearing it.

Last edited by imperfect_cupcake; 11-09-2013 at 05:21 PM.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to imperfect_cupcake For This Useful Post: