Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,620 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I strap. For decades I vowed I was a femme who would never strap on. I was totally opposed to wearing a strap on. Then I met chrissy. And glory bells and clouds parting occurred! I love the sense of power I have when I am in the depths of our lovemaking! I wish I hadnt wasted all those years of not doing this!

My sexual journey has been an interesting one. He has opened new worlds for me in many other ways as well.

Of the butches I have been with, none of them would EVER have entertained the thought of their femme wearing a strap on, let alone using it on them. If I were single, I wouldnt dismiss a potential butch if he werent willing to try this with me. But I would want an open relationship so I could continue to indulge with others.

So much has changed with my ideals of relationships...
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post: