View Single Post
Old 03-15-2019, 07:13 PM   #7631
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Well hell.... So thought it was FULLY fully dry. Maybe a very slightly damp cloth? Hope no one's irrevocably spoiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Vision board reactions:

1) Lyte- omg, you took things to the Next Level! Wow, gonna hang this in our bathroom! The pirate quote is outta this world! One note if you do this style again (which I love!!!)- don't wrap in tissue paper- some of it dried/glued itself onto it, though I've been able to scrape the majority of it off with the end of a scissors, thankfully! Thanks again, I will treasure it! It is truly exceptional. And how did you know I like quirky quotes? That pirate- can't say enough . Your work looks very professional!

2) Nanners- loved that it had my name on it! Love all the laughing faces! Love the pastel color scheme. Very uplifting!

3) CCB - Thank goodness you chose "explore my dark side"- I was dearly hoping that would be the case! Loved "no more basic" and "how she turned" - very nice work!

4) Gemme- Love the fat woman standing on her head- yaaaasss! Very inspiring and meaningful quotes. Great collaging. Thank you! I will be reading the quotes a lot this year! There are some real gems!

5) Georgiama'am- the beehive <3 !!! Loved the bath scene! Thanks so much!

6) Clay- Wow, that background is gorgeous! The colors are just stunning. Please post how you achieved that! I love a rainbow of colors! Love that you chose the fat body theme- meant a lot to me! Loved the main woman you chose too- super cool. Also, I always appreciate your writing to me on the back. Lovbe you more!

So, yeah, there was not one that I didn't love! I feel very inspired for 2019 and thank you all!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: