Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,791 Times in 7,290 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
Ok let's see Anya....

Hmmmm

Tell us a story of your one of your most embarrassing moments....
Sorry Belle, on the phone with my sweetie for 1.5 hours

Embarrassing, eh? Kind of hard for me since I have spent my life avoiding embarrassment at all costs.

Ok, the only one that comes to mind is kind of mortifying. Even though I was 110 pounds at age 13, all of my girlfriends weighed about 90-100 pounds and I always was preoccupied with getting thinner and fitting in.

One day, a bunch of us were walking home from school with some boys and I was telling them about a new girl that was going to be in our home room and I said, "She's really cute and has a good figure" and one of the boys said, in front of everyone: "Yeah? Like you?".

I don't know if it was embarrassment or shame but I can still cringe at being singled out in front of everyone like that and everyone laughed like it was the funniest thing ever.

That's the truth

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post: