View Single Post
Old 12-30-2018, 09:59 AM   #2009
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,500 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

My son called and invited me to breakfast and who knows where after that. Probably to show me the inside of their house now that they have the keys. The weird thing is J isn't going with us. Which isn't a bad thing, it's just it's unusual since they both have the day off and J really likes going out to breakfast especially at the place we're going. Also we never go out to breakfast this early him and I, not unless we have an out of town medical appointment in which case we just grab some McDonald's before heading out. He sounded worried. Anyhow I'm trying not to read too much into it. Maybe he's just tired. In any case it will be nice to see him and spend a little time together today. Hey maybe the reason he sounds so stressed is they just found out she's pregnant.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: