Old 01-03-2019, 11:41 AM   #2020
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today's going to be pretty quiet overall.

I slept late, had a lovely breakfast, played with the babies, solved a problem at work and watched a couple shows in the ole DVR already.

Next, I have a couple bank errands to run and I'm toying with running to B&N as they have 75% off holiday stuff. I don't want to deal with the traffic but I'm considering it. I'm also going to call and schedule a chiro appointment and an appointment with my favorite Geek tech as my printer is giving me problems again. It may be time to call it a day as I've had it for many, many years. The scanner still works but I can't print anything, so that's a problem.

After I get home, I'll do a couple loads of laundry and some house chores and start to get back into reorganizing this place. Maybe some TV to relax at the end of the day and I'm going to really try to get a full night's sleep.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote