View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 12:16 PM   #125
tantalizingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Me

Thanked 4,010 Times in 823 Posts
tantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputationtantalizingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gretchen 1965 View Post
This is so upsetting to me I don’t think I can discuss this verbally with anyone without bursting into tears.I came here hoping someone can give me some advice, or even some words of comfort. I am feeling so sad. Here is the truth, calling someone a troll has become a form of trolling in it's self. You have no interest in a discussion with me you just want to call me a troll to get me riled up and hopeful get others on your side with such accusations because people just love mobs with pitchforks. I am a human. Just because I am having weird urges and sexual frustrations does not make me a troll.
First of all, I called your post a troll post, not you. Second, you come onto a website and talk about sexualizing women's body parts and how you want to sexually assault them. Then you want us to figure out why you are like this? You are right, I am not interested in discussing your desire to sexually assault women. Nor am I interested in giving you comfort about your desire to sexually assault women.
tantalizingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to tantalizingfemme For This Useful Post: