Old 09-22-2022, 12:39 AM   #1525
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default The Parking Lot.....

Hi to everyone...

Had my treatment yesterday at 10am. Did 2 hours in the chair. Ya know if I gotta go through this stuff I am very grateful it is with these people. They are good to me and make sure I am ok or need anything. They are all nice and caring nurses. However there is 1 nurse that I feel a little tension from. Don't know what I did or said to her for her to be like that to me. In the early times my sister or sister-in-law would go with me to my appointments. That nurse didn't stop talking to them. I tried to get in the conversation and she would talk around me or through me. My sister-in-law saw it to. She gets me checked in when I get there. I just follow her and do not talk to her. I feel the tension and I know she does also. Chatting with the nurse getting me hooked up I asked her if she got a chance if she could look up my last treatment. She looked it up and said it was October 17th 2023. Yeah couple more weeks.

Now the parking lot....
The the last 4 times I have pulled in the parking lot for my treatment I have to look for a spot to park with my choices of 2 or 3 spots. When I first started going I had the pick of parking spots. I always park in the spot farthest away from the door and get there 15 minutes early so I can sit quiet and listen to the radio a few minutes before I go in. I see people going in and coming out with bags. They are treatment people that have gotten or getting treatments. The bags have snacks drinks and puzzle books. My time is close to going in. After this song I gotta go in. Now I am 1 of those people caring a bag in the building. The longest walk of the day.It just makes me sad to see the increase of people that need help since I started going for my treatment.
Prayers for us all. We keep fighting together.

Thank you for reading and caring.

s