How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,162 Times in 5,132 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

The boi is starting to realize hy is going to need some help to get through this. Hy's on oxygen, and can barely make it to the bathroom or the kitchen without passing out from not being on the oxygen. The oxygen people are supposed to come tomorrow, and I told hym to ask for a longer line so hy can at least get to those two places in the house.

When I called the boi today, I asked hym how hy felt today. Hy said, "Unwanted." It made me so sad.

Hys son, who lives with hym, is not stepping up to the plate to help out. The son has health problems of his own, but he can't even be bothered to make an extra sandwich for his mom when he goes to the kitchen to make himself one. He can't get himself out of the bed at 6 a.m. to let the boi's dog out - he will just lie in bed for hours and listen to the dog bark and bark. (The last time the boi tried to do it, hy got dizzy and hit hys head on the door jamb.)

The boi's son is a known bum, but the boi won't kick him out. This is just how it is, and how it has been since the kid was born. (He's in his 40s now.) He plays video games all day. I would love to kick his a**, but it wouldn't do any good. But it would make me feel better.

Anyway, we're going to have to line up some help for the boi. I can't do everything - I can't even do all this stuff for myself. I might be able to take the dog. Or we might be able to get a dog walker. I told the boi hy's just getting started on this stuff, and it's going to get harder from here on for a while. Hy said we'll just have to take care of stuff as it comes to us, and hy's right.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: