How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,170 Times in 5,134 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words and for keeping us in your thoughts. It helps me so much and means a lot.

The boi is back in the hospital. Hys lung function is at 50%; hys right lung is completely blocked now by the tumor and hys left lung is doing all the work of keeping hym oxygenated. We finally got a hospital patient advocate to run interference; the billing people keep wanting to put off procedures until the boi has Medicare, and the doctors are saying they can't wait any longer. They are conducting the second biopsy today, and they are starting radiation. Apparently, the type of cancer that will be determined by the biopsy has no effect on the radiation treatment; it's the same for all types. We will have to wait for the biopsy results to start chemo, though.

All I can do to help hym at this time is to tell hym what radiation is like in detail. The son is taking care of the dog for now (probably). I'm going to file an extension on hys taxes; they are done, except hy needs to get some information that I can't get from the IRS. Hy doesn't owe anything, so there won't be any penalty. I feel pretty useless though. Thank the Goddess hy has the patient advocate on hys side now; she seems like a real tough lady.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 04-15-2023 at 03:01 AM.
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post: