Old 12-18-2023, 12:11 AM   #1535
rustedrims

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her

Location: Northern Ohio close to Lake Erie and ice-cream places
Thanked 2,553 Times in 367 Posts
rustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputationrustedrims Has the BEST Reputation
Default Hello..

Been a while.
Well done with my 2 years of treatments every 8 weeks. I had to do that cause I got that stuff in my kidney. That was the second time for me. Kidney good and so am I. M.R.I. on my head next few days. Tuesday's at 10:00. I was gone from home bout 4 half hours from hook up to unhook. Just drove myself. I would sit out in the parking lot bout 20 minutes and listen to music
before I go in and leave. Couldn't get nicer nurses. My Dr. was from Japan. She was very nice and explained everything so I could understand.
I know things are different for me now. I am slippin a little and I catch myself then try to think it through what I missed. The past 3 days had a misunderstanding with my new vanity in my bathroom. I say the box was marked wrong so that's why I got the wrong one. After the third day today it was explained to me about the box. The lady was nice about it but we had to do a little bit of loud talking first. After she explained it to me then I get it. Long story short she personally took me around all the vanities and I ended up with better quality and nicer looking. Talked it all out and ended it with a friendly hug. Gotta go back in for a sink and she told me to get her when I am ready and I will.
Ya know after I got done at the store and drivin home I think I figured it out how I think now after that stuff got ahold of me. If this makes any sense to anyone. I am trying to fit a square peg in a round hole. By the time things are explained to me that I understand I can get the round peg to start to fit in the round hole but I can't get it in all the way. That's what I came up with.
I don't like that part of it. I try to compensate for what I am missing.
Have a project in the garage been wanting to get that finished. Worked on it the other day and struggled with it but I kept at it and did as much as myself would let me do. Doesn't look pretty but it is better than it was. Few more hours on it and it will be buttoned up. Gotta wait till my thoughts get there to finish it. Don't like that part either.
Ok that's all I got,

Thank You for reading my ramblings.
We are all fighting the fight together.

s...