Old 06-16-2013, 07:01 PM   #10
Kent

How Do You Identify?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single

Tournaments Won: 2

Thanked 2,058 Times in 720 Posts
Kent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST ReputationKent Has the BEST Reputation
Default A space for positive trans posts

Great Thread!

I was mowing my overgrown yard Thursday, June 13, 2013, and I accidentally got whacked in the forehead with a piece of very large heavy gauge steel fencing after I had been mowing for over an hour and forty minutes. I felt of my forehead and there was not any blood, so I finished mowing for another 20 minutes. I went in the house took a shower and cooled down. Then, I called an old friend and we talked for two hours about anything and everything.

To make a long story short, I was not feeling so well about three hours after I had been whacked in the head. It felt like someone was hitting me in the forehead with a sledgehammer and in the back of my head with another sledgehammer. The two excedrins I had taken did nothing to even phase the pain so, I decided to go to the ER to check it out. I figured I had a concussion and just wanted to make sure that's all it was.

Once the doctor saw me, I told her what happened along with me being transgender and that I was not a woman. She understood and was fine with the information. A little while later, I told my nurse that I was not now nor have I ever been a woman, girl, lady or any feminine type of person. She understood too. She even stayed in my little ER room and talked to me for about 20 minutes before her shift was about to be over. We talked and laughed. I shared stories about my life with her and she shared a very personal story of her own about her son and her ex husband.

A little while later, I had a shot of morphine and thirty minutes after that I was given a CT scan. The CT scan made my head hurt worse than when I first went into the hospital. My nurse was attending to a man they had just put in my room and I called her name. She answered me by pulling back the little curtain and saying, "Yes, sir." That made my day. She got it and she understood.