jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Ok, I'm kinda salivating over that! Is it collapsable?

We always bring at least one container for water so we can rinse dishes, cook, wash our hands etc. I've usually carried a big plastic bin like people bus tables with at restaurants but it's heavy and bulky.

Had some interesting experiences with these:

At one time, we had 5 of these and all 5 of them got dry-rot and splintered to pieces when we would pick them up. One of them had been full of water in the garage and I went to pick it up and the entire handle came off and the jug exploded! I don't know if they got left in the sun or what but it was a MESS.

We now have several of these:

The plastic seems to be thicker and we've had good luck so far.
Totally collapsible and ends up in its own case that's round, about an inch and half to two inches tall, and about 4 inches wide.

We bought one of these water containers and it works great for us. These collapse as well.

http://www.benmeadows.com/images/xl/..._bmw240535.jpg

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote