Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,619 Times in 3,976 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Actually, I am back at the trailer staying the night. My back is out again...and I am on pain meds and my friend Jean is coming by to look in on me and take the dog for walks. My family came and moved alot of my outdoor stuff tonight. Tomorrow they will hopefully get the furniture in the house too. I am medicated and comfortable and there is an end to this problematic day coming soon. The good of it all is that I am almost moved into the lovely Rose Cottage and I have found out i have wonderful family and friends who are there to help me when I need them. I am not so anxious anymore.

I loved your idea...I wll try a hot shower tonight...I cant lay down in the tub with my back like this...but the hot steam of a hard shower will do my back muscles wonderfully well. Thanks for the kind suggestion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFlamezzz View Post
Do you have time for a nice warm bath? It would help ease the tension some.