View Single Post
Old 11-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #13
Thinker

How Do You Identify?:
transman
Preferred Pronoun?:
male

Thanked 4,133 Times in 1,079 Posts
Thinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST ReputationThinker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue View Post

*snip*

For younger people this all may sound absurd but being a young person in the 70s ...simple changes like these took tremendous courage (fear coupled with action). Each step was a personal achievement for me.

*snip*

...now everything has to wait it's turn but I do finish everything eventually Anyone else having this experience?
Such a good point about how it used to be... Like you, I went through a period of time where I tried really hard to embrace being female and a "lesbian". Although I would not say I did it in a hyper-feminine way, I definitely made it a point to try and *not* "hide" my breasts........wore earrings.......stuff like that.

As for the other... I actually have had the opposite experience. I am more inclined to have a few things going on at the same time......spend a little time on refurbishing a dresser.......then work on the yard a little.......starting new little projects here and there.

That was not the case before. Not even close.

Interesting to think about.