jelli

How Do You Identify?:
Femmilicious
Preferred Pronoun?:
*she*
Relationship Status:
And you said I wasn’t your type!!!

Thanked 1,079 Times in 377 Posts
jelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputationjelli Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
TY for the link Jelli! We love to cook with our dutch ovens. Jack is a survivalist (not quite to the level of "insane" yet but working on it) and likes to have "no electricity" meals so we can be prepared for the impending zombie invasion (good grief!).

I've done several kinds of chicken, pot roast, and cobblers so far and all have been really good. I never knew how expensive the ovens are so now I try to look for good ones at yard sales and such. We have a super huge one, another large one and a baby one that is good for dessert cooking. I'm on the lookout for a medium one right now!
Cruel is a survivalist/minimalist. I think I about gave her a stroke the first time she ever took me camping. I had everything, but the kitchen sink. That's almost not an exaggeration. lol

Now several years later, I can pack more towards her style except food. she's not allowed to mess with my food and I will not take so much other stuff. She also bought me kitchen sinks. LOL

http://www.cabelas.com/backcountry-e...e-001b2166c2c0

“Sometimes we make the right decision; sometimes we make the decision right.”

“Every conflict is a lesson in self-discovery for both of us. Sometimes it's only hindsight that makes it worth it. For you, I would do it all again.“
jelli is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jelli For This Useful Post: