Old 09-28-2011, 09:42 AM   #53
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Golly ya'll thank you.

I didn't even realize anyone had replied here to me. I need to come in here more often, cause i thought this thread had died. Maybe it will start getting active again. I do appreciate it a lot.

Well, so far so good. No other bad things have happened nor bad feelings. My scalp is not sore any longer, thank goodness. I am now afraid to turn my light off at night but this is getting easier as each day passes. I also have a certain someone who tucks me in at night via phone and she is keeping my mind off of things.

I've lived here 22 years. I have felt things, heard things but never anything bad. So, i'm going to chalk it up to a dream but i'm taking no chances. I had bought some incense just the day before this happened and it was one i've never burned before. It is now in the garbage. I usually burn cinnamon, apple pie and fall smells in the house and this is what i will continue to use. If i feel even the slightest bit of negativity i will go find that sage...ty.

Dream vs. Reality. These are two areas that the human race has been trying to figure out for as long as we've been around.

Either way, i feel safe...at the moment.

Thanks again, truly!!!!!!
Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: