Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incubus View Post
Yellow band... Hi Incubus!

Yup that rebound headache is a weird one. I get a headache now if I drink more than 1 or 2 small coffees a day. Yes, and that is why I try oh so hard, to not have a second....

Dolce is the name of my 2nd favourite independant coffee shop here in Blackpool.Thank you for explaining, I felt baddly that I was gagging at the reference to folgers..over here, folgers is instant coffee.

I will never, ever, ever, ever, drink a McStarbucks. I refuse to eat MacDonalds too. If I drink chain store coffee then Nero is the one I will drink here. Costa if I have no other choice.McStarbucks, is that the fancy coffee at Mcdonalds? No thanks, its liquid syrup. I don't eat there except, I do like the fruit and yougurt parfaits.

More often than not if sh*te coffee is on offer I'll have tea, bad tea is more palatable than bad coffee.Yes, I agree. There are plenty of good teas, and always fresh!

Happy caffeine buzzin' to ya'll
Why thank you!
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote