Old 04-08-2017, 10:17 PM   #53
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

This thread is 90 percent of the reason I joined BFP.

I have never accepted my chest. I always promised myself, if I ever lost the weight (I'm heavy) my "reward" would be to get rid of them. The thing is though I always felt I was weird that even though I wanted a flat chest in public, I wanted a female chest naked... like an a cup. I figure then with a sports bra they will virtually not be there. I even think it may be worth doing now, but I've heard that if you're plus sized the doctor will want you to lose weight first. Plus an ex GF said with my build (she was being kind) I would look rediculous with a cups. I know she may get some flack for that, but I can't help but think she was kinda just stating the facts. The other part of me is getting less and less interested in staying attractive and more interested in being comfortable with myself.

Binders...I wear sometimes, but when you're a DD they reshape and that's about it, there is no way to make it appear that there aren't breasts there. I actually wear a sports bra with a binder over it, because those bastards just reposition themselves where ever they want without the bra on. The will fall plum out the bottom of shorter binders.

Has anyone had a. Reduction that is overweight? I've met trainmen with full reconstruction that looks fine... but would tiny a cups on an overweight female body look rediculous?
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post: