Old 04-09-2017, 03:46 PM   #63
ClintB

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, questioning
Preferred Pronoun?:
Interested in your opinion
Relationship Status:
Downtrodden

ClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST ReputationClintB Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I want a reduction really bad but they wont give me the size I want and I have seen many overweight transguys with full top surgery, they just look like heavy cis male, I'm not trying to be offensive or anything but that is how I see it, from my own experience.

I hope everyone gets what they want and need because some of us won't ever get it.

So that is my observation as well, overweight FTM men with fulll chest reconstruction look just fine... just like any other guy of their size.

Certainly nothing wrong with being overweight... it's my own insecurities combined with what I've heard from a cis females wanting reductions about "medical standards"

i am overweight. I essentially want to appear flat chested to the world and I don't want to really have to "deal" with breasts. But.... I'm not sure I want a male looking chest.

Luckily I was just looking and some pre and post op pics... and I think I was wrong (as well as my ex). There were a few overweight individuals who went really small (like a b cup) and it actually looked just fine to me. So I'm less worried now.
ClintB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClintB For This Useful Post: