Old 02-17-2010, 11:13 AM   #57
TIMBERWOLF

How Do You Identify?:
Old Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lesbian Butch so that would be she, but I come to just about anything *S*
Relationship Status:
Single

TIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST ReputationTIMBERWOLF Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
DapperButch
Im 5'6,weigh 248..yep im kinda chunkey.I gess I have a fat boy body that is on the way to becomeing as fit as I can,I gave up the idea of being thin cause if I have to be a bull dog I will be a fit one.Most of my prob is in my belly size 46 waist in mens pants...30 inch inseam.I can usely get jackets fitted its just pants that I have prob with.
Rockin
You kinda look like me there Rockin. I have to have my tux pants taken up to a 29 inseam. I wear 30 inseams but they are a little too long. I have more of a "maternal apron"( from too many surgerys) so I don't do pleats,they wouldn't look right.
I also have a tux tie that looks like a V that is a western dress. You don't find them too much. My Jackets also have to be taken up in the sleeves because I have short arms(33 1/2). My problems in getting my shirts to fit is the neck is too big.
TIMBER
TIMBERWOLF is offline   Reply With Quote