Old 03-21-2014, 06:30 AM   #45
okieblu

How Do You Identify?:
queer butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
hey you!
Relationship Status:
Single

okieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputationokieblu Has the BEST Reputation

I have ALWAYS hated my breasts. They started developing when I was 8 yrs old and I got all kinds of crap, from kids and adults. Damned grown men staring at my chest and damned near salivating. And being sexually stone, makes it worse.

I can't stand to bind, and when I did, it had to be for short periods of time because of high blood pressure. Now, since bypass surgery, it just hurts too damned much.

I'm in the US, no insurance of any sort. So no money for it, either. Besides which, I'm not too sure but my cardiologist wouldn't scream bloody murder as surgery does put a strain on your heart. Though the therapist-waiting for a new one as mine retired and I MISSS HEEEER!-would probably label me as being gender dis(SP?).

Sorry, I'm sick right now and feeling down about EVERYTHING. I'll be SOOOO glad when this clears up!
okieblu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to okieblu For This Useful Post: