Old 06-03-2010, 02:50 PM   #16
tcbbutch

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy..Hym
Relationship Status:
Her Daddy

tcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputationtcbbutch Has the BEST Reputation

I am a Stonebutch and Male ID'd for myself identifying as Stone has always been the way to let others know who I am sexually. When I was dating it saved a lot of heartache and even then some out there still try to cross those boundaries..jeez..
For myself it's just that I am not connected sexually to certain body areas that others assume must be how we are all sexually satisfied. As a Stonebutch, I partner with Stonefemmes and thats a wonderful thing.
I find it such an insult to all the wonderful Stonebutches and Stonefemmes in our community that we have to constantly explain ourselves as if we are too queer for the queer community. So I hope that we can keep this thread on track for honest discussion and maybe enlightening anyone who has an honest question.
tcbbutch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to tcbbutch For This Useful Post: