Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

OK I will try and give my story if you will it is kind of hard for me but I know here I may not be judged.. I for a long time did not know what I was had no idea that I was stone I just kenw I was diffrent I am and alwys have been a very sexual creature.. but I just did not or could not "feel it" I would fake it just to please who I was with or just to get them to stop. I learned to be more the agressor to be more drive her more wear her out then the focus is on her not on me became very one sided. I learned to read what a woman wanted becmae a very attentive lover. then I found butch femme and I read and I learned I grew and became so sure of me. I love the dance the exchanging of energy the way my lover responds to me how I can drive her pleasure and desire chrashing it drives me. at long last I understand me it is not that a touch can feminize me it is just I freeze up .. I have to be touched in a diffrent way .. my mind my heart .. there has been once yes but only then .. at least here we understand each other and do not look at being stone as a sexual disfunction only a person with limited understanding would say that and yes the one who reached me is the one who said it Stone is just who and what I am from the inside just a block of ice and I am strong and secure in that
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post: