Old 12-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #210
Chinajewelry

How Do You Identify?:
Lipstick Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Chinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST ReputationChinajewelry Has the BEST Reputation

I am a pink loving femme. I love gel nail polish, putting makeup on everyday, yet I wear sweat pants almost everyday! I feel awesome when I flip my long hair over my shoulder... I do as much as I can to further animal liberation and their rights. I'm a vegetarian. I know the earth is sacred. Nature is beautiful. I recycle, but I should do so much more. I'm the femme who loves to bake but can't really cook. I'm the femme who plays Mario 64 as much as possible ! I don't wear leather but I love the look and have several faux leather pieces of clothing including a pink motorcycle jacket! I love spikes and metal and useful things like braids, rope and carabiners! And I love to smoke reefer But i also love cosmos and dresses and heels and especially earrings. My brass knuckle pair is my favorite
Chinajewelry is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chinajewelry For This Useful Post: