View Single Post
Old 04-14-2014, 11:08 AM   #211
vagina
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian

vagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputationvagina Has the BEST Reputation

I am not sure exactly what makes me or anyone for that matter Femme. In historical context, Femme means that I dress in skirts and heels to attract Butches. I feel that what makes me Femme is that I am a lesbian and prefer women with certain features and characteristics that are Butch. Being Femme to me means that I can change oil and balance the tires; I can snowboard better than the guys, while my Butch can cook and sew me under the table. Femme means that my seduction game is completely different from the Butch. My confidence comes from being able to seduce with tinted red lips and the swing of my hips. Femme means that I can spot a Butch from a mile away! Femme for me means that I like for Butch to be the lead in dancing... just long enough for us to figure out a way to let me take the lead. Femme means that I have memories of wanting to dress in silk nighties and wanting to be seductive. It means that I have memories of seeing women's breasts and desiring to feel them. Femme means that I desire the Butch women exactly for their walk and the signals that they send out. Femme means that to the outside world it will always seem that it is the Butch who protects me, yet in our hearts we both know that we protect each other.
vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to vagina For This Useful Post: