Old 09-18-2013, 12:13 PM   #2007
Nic

How Do You Identify?:
Male (FtM)
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
I am her North and she is my Star.

Nic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST ReputationNic Has the BEST Reputation

Been combing through her bookshelves since I've read everything in mine.

Not a poetry fan so I passed over those. Been told I'm not allowed to skip it completely if we're going to be "friends". What I do for love. (rolling up sleeves) She started my sci-fi education a month or so back. Not clear on all the subgenres but I'm enjoying what she has so far. Glad she doesn't go much for the fantasy end of things. Read the typical Tolkien in my 20's but otherwise not really feeling the love when it comes to dragons and orcs. (the recently completed Rowling, excepted) Been switching back and forth between fiction and non-fiction shelves. Will finish (autographed copy!) of Ocean at the End of the Lane tonight. Short read. Wanted to finish it last night but couldn't keep my eyes open. On deck, W.E.B. Dubois biography called Biography of a Race. Been told that William Gibson should be next on my sci-fi agenda. She says I "must read the classics". There are science fiction classics?

"Trust is a verb."

Street Buddha
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote