Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I confess...

~ I don't like nuts so please keep them away from my brownies.
~ I hate plain white socks eventhough I do wear them on occasion. I prefer colorful or patterned.
~ I have been super crabby out of the blue today for some reason.
~ I'm supposed to go on a diet starting at 6am. I'm debating on eating this entire bag of Hershey Hugs in retaliation. (I hate diets and don't know why I bother.)
~ Eventhough I want to, I will NOT eat the entire bag. *sigh*
~ I may just forget the diet idea all together. It's hard for me to diet when I'm crabby, bored, or just plain stubborn. *lack of willpower girl*
~ I wanna run away. Don't care where. Just wanna go. Preferably somewhere without snow. <--oh look, almost a poet and didn't even know it
~ I was so bored this week that I finished all the January homework for one of my classes. Guess I'll start on next month's.
~ I am absolutely freezing in my room. It doesn't seem this cold in the rest of the house. I wonder if it's just me.
~ I think I have used this entire confession as one big complaint. Darn it. That was not intended.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post: