View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 01:33 AM   #3769
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,494 Times in 3,158 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Made lists, took some inventory, organized pantry, other storage areas. I make it a habit to try and purchase a little extra of the household products I use on a regular basis as well as make sure I have some non-perishable foods on hand so if something like this happens I don't have to go out, fight crowds, wind up standing in some bread line, or even worse. I might choose to go out, purchase things to make myself more comfortable, the meals fresher, less repetitive but I don't have to. That brings a little peace of mind. If hard times can't be avoided then I try and learn from them so hopefully the next time I'll be a little better prepared than I was the time before. It's one thing to image what you'll need during these type of situations and a completely different thing altogether to know as a result of having lived through them. So today was just one of those kind of no fun but know it needs done anyway kind of days. I hate doing it when I'm doing it but later when, inevitably, something like this comes along I'll be glad I got up off my duff and did it anyway back when I didn't want to.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post: