Old 08-28-2017, 08:40 PM   #6
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default A plum of a planner

For the past few years I have designed my own planner via

https://www.plumpaper.com

When you go to the site you can build your planner from a variety of options, features and sizes. You choose the front cover art, monogram, script, etc. There are 12-18 month planners, student layouts, traditional layouts, monochromatic tabs, color tabs, the choices really do seem endless. They have layouts for party planning, health/fitness goals, several custom add-in pages (budget, project, wedding or baby planning, etc.) They have folder pockets, stickers and yes it is all round spiral so can be opened to fold flat. I like it because I can design just what I want and not have extra pages getting in my way. My daughter liked mine so much she now uses one because high school is no joke. Those kids are crazy busy!

Katniss~~a girl with both a plan and a planner
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post: