CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Steve King just keeps saying crazy stuff......

At what point is enough enough? And why hasn't Steve King done enough to get him kicked out of Congress?

His latest ignorant remarks are just one in a long list of many he's made in the past. After King's questioning of when the terms "white supremacist" and "white nationalist" became offensive, he was condemned by House Republican leaders and stripped of his committee assignments. That episode also spurred several Republicans to announce their plans to primary King in 2020.

More recently, JD Scholten, a Democrat who lost to King in 2018, announced his plans to run again.
The Iowa Repugnant org finally decided to primary that creep. They're behind Feenstra, a vocal Trump supporter with no known white separatist ties. In a fair fight I'll put my money on Scholten over King in 2020, but not over Feenstra.