Old 03-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #103
Domestic Diva

How Do You Identify?:
Deliciousely Femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess, Diva, best bitch ever
Relationship Status:
Soon to be married

Domestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST Reputation

this will be the first time I have spoken of this online, hell I don't talk about it much in person. I have stage 3a breat cancer. I have been batteling cancer of one type of another for a few years, first just benign tumors, then uterin cancer, after a hystorectomy I was good for a few years then one day there they where...3 lumps in my left breast.went it for a checkup, then the biopsys...then the 5 days wait...wich I think was the hardest part...then the news that changed everything. they wanna take my boobs, and I know that choosing between cancer and my clevage is a no brainer Im a girlfriend and a mother, but I love my clevage....I finally found a doc that will use my body fat for reconstruction...yayy! tummy tuck and new clevage! went in for per op stuff and my white blood cell count is in the 100,000, for those that don't know thats WAY more then it should be. So now I take pills and wait some more....
I, at first, felt like this was punishment for some awful thing I had done and then I thought about my life and I could't come up with one thing I had done that was that bad, I mean I know I am not perfect but jesus...I'm not that bad either. I made a bucket list...Everyone thoought that was funny, but what if they can't fix it, what if I die?
I dont wanna go out feeling like I haven't done anything I wanted to...ya know...now I live in a new place, and I don't have a lot of adult friends...that sucks more cause I feel the depression...So I am seeking new peoples to relate with, people inside and outside my community to laugh with and talk about stuff other then cancer, but I guess I have to talk about this stuff too

*poof*
Domestic Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Domestic Diva For This Useful Post: