Old 10-30-2013, 03:36 PM   #47
DanzAmazon

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
TBD by how I know you.
Relationship Status:
Single

DanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST ReputationDanzAmazon Has the BEST Reputation

Gently place or shove all the crafty-ness into a airtight container & put it under the bed until 12/1/2013.

I'm in it again this year & I'm one of the ML's for Austin this year. Accckkkk!! Yep I'm crazy, but I love doing nano. You'll have to follow me on twitter so we can word war together!!

I checked we're already "buddies" on Nanowrimo.org!

Laters Chica!
Lori aka DanzAmazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
I'm craving some time in my Femme Cave lately. NaNoWriMo is coming up and I'd like to work on some short stories but my workbench is currently covered with projects and papers!!

ACK! I need an organization team!!

I have a bunch of little crafty things in random boxes all over the closet space and need to go through and group things together. Nothing like a box labeled "Doll Heads" peeking out from under a stack of old Playboys!! Lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Renaissance Femme: the world thru the lense of a femme leatherdyke - http://therenaissancefemme.wordpress.com/

The Delicious Experience - Eco-Adventure Tours & Retreats for all budgets.
DanzAmazon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DanzAmazon For This Useful Post: