Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by little man View Post
i *wish* i had a box labeled doll heads.
So, have you started your head collection?

Checked out your photography ... fabulous.

I have started doing Barbie art again, it's all Val's fault. She brought home an abandoned doll for me, then we hit a local indoor flea market, found a Mermaid Barbie and brought her home to join the other Barbie.

Mermaid Barbie uses batteries in her arse/tail because she LIGHTS UP!!!!!! omg she is so much FUN to play with!!!! A couple of new AAA batteries and voila'!! Party time!!!

The Mermaid theme happening is part of the sea side, gypsy, artist, Femme cave happening in my RV.

Have decided to yank out the ceiling, paint some panels, wallpaper others, and change the way I install the panels. It's just not feeling right.

Scored several large /long Bamboo trunks. Was going to make a wind chime, but got to looking at them today and now I'm thinking they could be used to make a Rack on top of roof. To carry extra goodies.

Well anyhoo. Oh, AND I now have a video camera! !! So if I can figure out how, I will record my progress and show you what's happening!

Good night
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post: