Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
I would love to read that book but I know it would break my heart hearing of how older and less fortunate people are being taken advantage of!

I hear ya. Reading about people in their 60's and older hoping for the chance to pick sugar beets for a few weeks was disturbing. Harvesting doesnt begin until after the first hard frost.

Others dont even get paid for their work. They are just thankful to have a place to park with free hook ups.

And these folks arent taking to the road by choice or to see America. They just cannot afford the costs of having non mobile places to live.

After reading what Amazon does to them in their only open during peak season warehouses, I'm shying away from using them.

Kind of wishing I never read it myself. LOL.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: