Old 02-08-2013, 11:39 AM   #14
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,346 Times in 2,667 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justanolecowboy View Post

<snip>

If you've read any of my posts - you know that i'm at least (fairly) old school and traditionalecause again, (from my point of view only) - when a man knows he has found his one and only true love (he does not wait - and he does not have excuses) - he does what he needs to do and as the phrase might go "puts a ring on it" ... because when he finds that one and true love - believe me... "commitment" of any kind is not an issue - whatsoever.

<snip>
Well, I don't date men, but one of my best friends has been dating the same man for about five years with some breaks.

After they had been living together for two ish years, she let him know that she was ready to make a more serious commitment. He was not ready, and they split up.

Almost a year passed, and he said he was ready to get engaged, but she didn't get the feeling he was truly there.

They got engaged recently and you can see how utterly happy they are in every picture.
Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post: