Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,103 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathexis View Post
So, Orema I won't get the $250 because some of us waited with baited breath for the very first day we were permitted to get vaxxed? No reward if a person follows the science. I listened to every word Dr. Fauci and (then) Governor Cuomo said about the pandemic and acted accordingly.
I would also give some money to those who already got the vaccine—more than the $250 if I can get away with it, so good folks like you would be covered, cathexis. We have the money and can afford it.

Quote:
If going out into space with Bezos, I would pack (maybe not use) 1. noise canceling earphones 2. earphones with music (like MP3) 3. balloons with air 4. a manual camera with zoom lenses
A conversation will Elon Musk or Branson might prove interesting.

If you could navigate any vessel that currently exists (yea, I too would like to drive the batmobile or fly a Romulan Warbird) what would it be?
Well, I'm staying on land and I'm not interested in engineering trains, so I'll go with an automobile.

A refurbished Maserati A6GCS, 1954, in electric blue.

What has forever changed in your life because of COVID-19 or the pandemic?
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote